You are using an outdated browser
The forthcoming 9th IWA Odour and VOC/Air Emissions Conference will be held in Bilbao, Spain on 26 and 27 October. On this occasion, the conference is organised by this website, Olores.org. The IWA Odour and air emissions conference is one of the most important odour conferences in the world. This event will bring together engineers, scientists, researchers, students, local authorities, managers and other professionals to address and discuss emerging odour problems.
So far, more than 75 abstracts have been received for the event, from over 20 different countries, which will be evaluated in pairs by the more than 70 members of our excellent group of experts from our scientific committee.
The topics that will be addresses in the forthcoming 9th IWA Odour and VOC/Air Emissions Conference are those that appear below and will serve as a reference point for the development of future trends.
• Policies and regulations associated with odours and air quality.
• Measuring, monitoring and odour and VOC sensor technologies.
• Perception, impact, training and odour and VOC dispersion.
• GHG emissions, particulate matter and industrial emissions.
• Characterization of sources and mapping of odours and VOCs.
• Reduction, mitigation and neutralization of odours and VOCs.
• Odours/VOCs of waste water, sewage and livestock systems.
• Atmospheric emissions and sustainable waste treatment solutions.
• Community participation, social media and citizen action.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to consult our event website or contact the organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org.